Monday 4 May 2015

Finer Details**


You should know by now that my fashion mantra is "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistcation," which is why I don't beieve in over-accessorising or throwing in too many trends in one ensemble. Now add to that the old adage, "the devil is in the details," - I always find that it's usually one item that arouses conversation/compliments and that ultimately makes the look a winner. 

In the look below it was the gold "leather" pants that made the statement; hence I paired it with neutrals. 
What would you pair yours with? #GoldBottoms
Neutrals: Fringed Bolero - FATE @ Stuttafords
White Tee - Supre @ Cotton On
Gold leather pants - Sissy Boy
Reflectors - Mr Price

More finer details: The fringed bolero added a boho feel to this look, so I found it appropriate to plait my braids. Yes, hair can contribute a great deal to how you say, "This is who I am today."

No comments:

Post a Comment