Sunday 27 November 2016

Summer (I) Do's.


The thing about garden weddings is that wearing a pair of 6-inch heels comes with constantly having to drag a foot of the grass every 2 minutes. I call it compromised slayage. If you really can't stand it, though (see what I did there), you can always opt for a pair of block heels or if block heels are not to your taste, you can get yourself a set of tip protectors, which are little plastic stoppers you attach to the tip of your heels and they offer better support for grassy or sandy situations.
Cav the zip details.
Sidebar: I was dressed in Forever New from head to toe (well not toe exactly - shoes are from Luella). 
Anyway, my other point is that you can wear a touch of white to a wedding as long as it is done tastefully and respectfully to the bride. And that's exactly what I did by wearing ink navy and white. I love my nautical colours and I always complement them with a red lippie. 

I also chose to show skin in all the right places - a little peek of my midriff and a whooole lot of coconut oiled up legs when I sit.
 Summer weddings also demand a good pair of sunnies - you have to pull out your best pair. Here, I'm wearing my DA Infinity Projects mirror sunglasses and my sister is doing the most in her Miu Miu cat eyes.
 Another Forever New stunner below paired with baby pink Christian Louboutins because a monochrome do never disappoints.
All pictures taken on my iPhone; hence the unfortunate shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment